Sicily (Panarea Aeolian Islands) - Villa La Tortuga
Property type: Villa Accomodates: 8 Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4
Villa in typical Aeolian style with ceramic floors, beds and furniture all in pastel color masonry. The fantastic terrace with wonderful sea view, is divided into two separate areas, one with a great brickwork table for 8 people which enables you to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner and another where you can relax sitting in the built-in sofas and a fun hammock.
Villa La Tortuga consists of a spacious living room, a fully equipped kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 3 double and 1 twin bedroom. Each room has its own bathroom and separate entrance. Due to its characteristics the Villa is ideal for couples and / or families up to a maximum of 8 people.
Villa La Tortuga is located in the Drautto area 8 minutes from the Port of St. Peter's and only 5 minutes from the beautiful Calayunco beach. Adjacent to this beach is Cala of Zimmari where you can rent small boats and rafts to visit all the cliffs that surround and characterize the island, and also enjoy a tour to the six other islands part of the Aeolian archipelago.
The villa enjoys a strategic location as it is located far from the noise and chaos of the port, where are the local bars, discotheques and restaurants lie (still within walking distance in approximately 15 minutes or 5 minutes by Taxi 24h ) and just a few meters from the sea.
Nearby shops and restaurant are available.
Guests will be greeted on arrival and delivered the keys and also receive all the information about the house and its surroundings.
The Island of Panarea, the smallest of the Aeolian Islands, but truly unique, charming and beautiful, is divided into three districts: San Pietro - the Port area, Ditella northeast and Drautto southwest.
Numerous trails for pleasant walks through hibiscus, caper plants and bougainvillea, with a look on the beautiful islands that make up the scenario: Basiluzzo, Dattilo, Bottaro, Lisca white, black Lisca, the ants, the Panarelli and, in the distance, Stromboli.
Change of bed linen & towels weekly
To Be Paid Cash Upon Arrival:
Final cleaning 200.00 €
Security deposit 1.000,00 €
Check in from 12:00 a.m.
Check out until 10:00 a.m.
You can reach Villa La Tortuga :
A particular feature typical of this island is that you can only move by foot, only the transport of luggage is allowed.
By Ship / Hydrofoil:
• LIBERTYlines, hydrofoils daily from Milazzo and Messina, holiday rental from Palermo. Tel. 0923 873813
• SIREMAR - SNS, ship, connecting every day and all year round the islands with Milazzo and Naples.
Call center: 090 364601 or 0923 873813
• N.G.I., ship, runs daily from some islands with Milazzo. toll-free number: 800 250000;
• SNAV hydrofoil connects during the summer only a few islands with Napoli.Call center: 081 4285555
In Lipari and Salina possibility of coincidence with ferries and hydrofoils from Messina, Reggio Calabria, Naples.
• From Catania frequent connections by bus between the airport and the port of Milazzo. You may need to change bus in Messina.
• From Palermo, in summertime, you can try to match the arrival with the departure of the Liberty Lines hydrofoil. The port of Palermo and Palermo Airport are connected by bus.
• From Reggio Calabria you can try to match the arrival with the departure of the Liberty Lines hydrofoil.
Click on Eataly !
five excellent Restaurants
are waiting for You !